Future Leaders and Diversity in Leadership
Conference: 12-13 March 2020 | Pre-conference workshop: 11 March 2020
Inclusive leadership today goes beyond gender diversity. Research has shown that achieving a higher proportion of people from different backgrounds, genders and identities at both board and management levels improve business outcomes.
Register your place at the new Future Leaders and Diversity in Leadership Summit Asia, coming to Singapore from 11-13 March 2020, bringing together business and not-for-profit leaders to share how they have overcome diversity barriers on their road to leadership, how to build a pipeline of diverse talent and drive D&I initiatives in your organisation to produce tangible results.
- Learn how to build a strong pipeline of diverse leadership talent to reflect the workforce of tomorrow
- Learn to empower the future leaders in your organisation with ABB, Drew and Napier, Microsoft, EY, and Aon
- Breakout Roundtable Sessions - Meet and engage with some of Asia’s best leadership coaches and diversity equity advocates
- Gain valuable insights and tips on how to be a diversity champion
- Facetime With Leaders - Get up close with leaders through facilitated group discussions on providing an inclusive working environment by engaging and retaining both mature and young talent
Register now, for the limited Christmas Early Bird offer, saving you $500 if you book by 20th December. Secure your ticket before the break and cross it off your to-do list now
The Future Leaders and Diversity in Leadership Summit is co-located with our Women in Leadership Summit Asia.
With a shared plenary between two events, it gives you a chance to network with a wider group of influential leaders across industries. This event takes an in-depth look at the latest initiatives being implemented to advance gender parity, and how women leaders can equip themselves with the right tools and strategies step into leadership positions and assist other women in their organisation and the wider community. Find out more here >